Matt Ginella is the ultimate storyteller. From Sports Illustrated to Golf Digest to Golf Channel to documenting buddies trips all over the world. To now, the co-creator of FirePitCollective.com and the Fire Pit Podcast. Matt hops on the train to talk about restoring the soul of the game, why golf is his religion, an unforgettable (untold) story about Arnold Palmer, and how he stays in the moment even when he’s playing like shit.
- Full interview with Matt Ginella (5:58)
- Evolution of Mental Approach to Golf (12:33)
- Mental Approach to a Golf Trip (25:57)
- Best Golf Story (40:48)
- How Can Golf Continue to Grow? (48:06)
- The game of golf means so much more than just a score.”
- “Don’t just play the course, enjoy the town/city/location of your golf trip.”
- “Work to grow the amateur sport of golf.”
Exclusive Deals for Par Train Listeners:
We’re getting messages every day about the new Par Train hats. A new run is in production and should be ready soon. Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, screenshot it, and DM it to us at @thepartrain on instagram. We will pick our favorite review every month and send you a FREE hat.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and follow us on Spotify!
Check out our blog at www.thepartrain.com