Golf.com’s Subpar Podcast is one of the top podcasts in the game. GOLF Subpar hosts Colt Knost and Drew Stoltz hopped on the Train to dive deep on the mental game roundtable. Colt and Drew reveal what they wish they knew in their pro playing days, taking yourself too seriously, why bogey is OK, and how to finally stop forcing it.
- Full interview with Colt and Drew (5:15)
- Playing well vs playing in a tournament (11:25)
- Tendencies of their games(17:00)
- Range Session breakdown (27:22)
- Going for the pin vs going for the green (40:00)
- “Try to not overthink things when you get nervous.”
- “I very rarely play well after a great range warm up.”
- “Mid-to-high handicap players are terrible at club selection.”
Exclusive Deals for Par Train Listeners:
Get yourself some Rhoback, the stretchiest, softest, best performing active gear that works as well on the course as it does off of it. Click here bit.ly/3avfYMl to get 15% off your first order, no promo code needed.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts and follow us on Spotify!
Check out our blog at www.thepartrain.com